Pages

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Welcome to Fofucha Dolls

Hi and welcome to Fofucha Dolls! There's not a whole lot to see on my blog YET. I just recently discovered these cuties on youtube and I want to make some, so I thought why not start a blog and kinda follow my progress as I move along learning how to make them.

Maybe one day my little blog will be a resource for another person who wants to learn how to make them too. I'm not sure how successful I will be with this endeavor but we'll see.

I haven't even went shopping yet to buy all the supplies I will need, nor am I sure about the prices, etc. So this is also something I'll blog about as I go along. What I buy, where, how much I paid, and how those things worked out. Who knows, maybe I can find some things that make the task easier than those I see in the videos I have watched. 

I think I'll be going shopping in a week or two. School for my children just began a couple of weeks ago so I have to wait for cash! (Laughs) I will be working on a budget because teenagers aren't cheap, so I have to take that into consideration. 

Who knows, maybe this little project can even work into a job. You never know where the beginning of a journey will end. All I know is that I love these little dolls! So follow me as I go along or, if you make them, drop some hints. I'm here to share so enjoy <3


No comments:

Post a Comment