Pages

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Ideas for My 1st Fofucha Project...

I come across the Fofucha Dolls on youtube a few days ago researching some ideas for Christmas. I want to make all the gifts I'll be giving this year for Christmas! The idea to make all of my gifts this year comes from those people we know who have everything or just uncertainty in what to give someone, and budget too. I hate spending $50 on one person, $15 on another, or buying 20 of the same on sale item for everyone. 

My best friend's daughter LOVES Monster High, thus my 1st project: 


I would love to be able to make 3 of these for her but I'm trying not to be TOO ambitious so hopefully I can make one at least look decent. I've looked at other Monster High pictures, as well as Monster High Fofucha Dolls too. I really like the ones with the tinted skin (green & blue). 

Although the idea spawned on the search for Christmas ideas, Halloween is coming up so IF I get this particular doll made before Halloween then I'll just give this to my friend's daughter for Halloween and make something different for Christmas. 

I've seen Santa & Mrs. Clause fofuchas that are soooo adorable and who doesn't love Christmas decor? It might be too ambitious to make a Santa for everyone on my Christmas list but hey, I have about three months so it could be done!

Once I go shopping and get some supplies with this project in mind, I'll post my progress with photos so stay tuned <3

No comments:

Post a Comment